Drowning is the second most common cause of infant accidental death in
Neater Pool Guardian swimming
pool safety fences give parents
peace of mind knowing that
their children are protected
from this danger.
Click picture to find out more.
With the iJaz system you can simply program and control your panel heaters in all your rooms by the use of iJaz radio plugs RP 200. Switch on and off the lights and other electrical apparatus by the use of iJaz power switches SP 16.
iJaz is a simple and user friendly control system. There is no need for extra wires or cables of any kind. The system is entirely wireless.
The ”brain” of the system is the iJaz central control unit sending signals to the receivers RP 200 placed on the heaters.
The weekly programme allows you to easily programme day by day, hour by hour whenever you want to have full heat in your room and when you want to lower the temperature. You can also program lights to be switched on and off when you are away from your home, giving the impression that people are present.
iJaz Central Control unit
• Can control up to 16 zones
• Innumerable number of products per zone
• Built-in transmitter and receiver
• 433 MHz, 300 m free range
• Can be controlled via GSM module (remote control)
• Built in thermometer with digital viewing
• Colour: Grey
iJaz power switch SP 16
iJaz radio plug RP 200
• Radio plug for BEHA iJaz system
• To be fitted on BEHA panel heaters type P and L post 2005 models
• Pause button for automatic cancelling of programme
• Functions indicated by light diodes
• 4 functions; normal, lower by 5ºC, frost safeguard and OFF
• Automatic “cold draft” function when opening windows
• Colours: White or Black